Click a button to activate the drawing tool.
Hold down the CTRL key to enable snapping.
(hold CTRL to select multiple fields)
Use the options below to define the output map extent and layout.Page Layout
Page Rotation (-180° - 180°)
Select Search Database
Import a GPX, KML, KMZ or Shapefile (zipped) as graphic features.
Convert a coordinate between different coordinate systems. The available options are relevant to South Africa.
Output Coordinate System
Note: The Transverse Mercator (LO) projection uses a scale factor of +1.0, which is a south-oriented format of the standard surveying projection format with negated values for the X and Y coordinates.
- Draw a graphic in the map
- Specify the buffer distance and units
- Activate the Buffer Select button
- Click on a graphic to select the feature to buffer
- Wait for the buffer zone graphic to be added to the map as a graphic
- Draw a line graphic in the map
- Activate the Profile Line Select button
- Click on a line graphic to select the profile intersect
- Wait for the interactive elevation profile graph to be generated in the container below the map